With BidShore’s intuitive Dashboard, it is extremely easy to keep track of your total bid details. To access total bid details:
- Login to BidShore with your credentials and once you are in the page, move mouse over the Today's Bids to open up the drop down list of bid's status.
- Click on the particular bid status to get details about that particular bid.
These details include:
- Accepted bids - Bids accepted by the customer
- Cancelled bids - Bids cancelled by the customer (before or after providing bids)
- Not accepted bids - Bids declined by the customer (customer accepted bid from other restaurant)
- No show bids - Bids not used by the customer which expires after the given expiration time (Customer did not show up for dining after accepting the bid)
- No response bids - Restaurant didn't give bid for the request.
- Completed bids - Bids that were utilized and paid by the customer.
- Total bids- Contains all types of bids.